Eagle is currently seeking a Developer for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Developer
- Provision timely access to PCCS systems;
- Manage PCCS interfaces, extracts and audits;
- Provide oversight to Change Control process;
- Ensure PCCS guidelines and standards are being followed;
- Provide technical support to PCCS team and end users;
- Address support issues raised while working as on-call PCCS System Administrator;
- Work in collaboration with another company to provide maintenance to PCCS systems and technical support;
- Develop new custom application forms and reports;
- Develop test plans and scripts and complete testing for system solution;
- Configure and customize system solutions to meet the business requirements.
Skills and Qualifications of a Developer
- Self-Motivated, works well in a fast pace environment & project group;
- Able to work on multiple tasks with competing demands to meet deadlines;
- Strong with Planning, Multi-tasking, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving, and has significant Interpersonal and Communication skills;
- Supportive of the transition from project to sustainment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.