Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Quality Assurance Analysts. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating test cases and/or identifying existing business cases to test new enhancements and defect corrections;
- Automatized tests for Web services;
- Providing estimates for planning purposes, including efforts required by direct and indirect systems and people;
- Contributing to the test strategy creation, taking into account overlying business issues, dependent systems and the particularities of small detailed changes;
- Executing test plans as designed;
- Documenting all test findings in the appropriate systems;
- Actively participating in regular scrums;
- Communicating analysis, issues and findings with appropriate team members, using the appropriate communication channels in a concise, understandable and complete manner;
- Adapting to changing technology, learning and applying new methods to achieve the organization's goals and following best practices for the financial sector and for the broader IT industry; and,
- Controlling the quality and stability of delivered IT systems by following standard Product Life Cycle (PLC) development practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluency in English and French;
- Excellent knowledge of CRM 2011 and CRM Dynamic 365;
- Good knowledge of Soap UI pro;
- Good knowledge of the financial, banking or insurance industry;
- High-level of collaboration with developers and business partners;
- Practical experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Tests Manager;
- Ability to take accountability for work assigned to push towards action plans and resolutions;
- Ability to work in a matrix environment;
- Strong capacity for problem-solving, teamwork, adaptability and autonomy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Intermediate level of expertise.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.