Sr. Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Project Manager
- Implement recommendations to change the business model of the Facility Maintenances services section within Fleet and Facility Services;
- Consultation and work with various internal and external stakeholders of the Facility Maintenance;
- Create a project charter based on an external consultant's review;
- Implement recommended workflow and process updates;
- Tendering and implementation of a vendor managed inventory system;
- Creation of a multiple zone service delivery model;
- Work with clients/customers to create partnership agreements and standards (service level agreements);
- Alignment of information management systems and data;
- Manage change activities including structure, communications, people and engagement;
- Review and implement changes to the current preventative maintenance program.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Project Manager
- Demonstrated working knowledge of building maintenance/construction practices;
- Change Management certification/training/experience;
- Experience leading change management initiatives and/or reorganizations in large complex organizations Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- Ability to see the big picture, problem solve and make and implement recommendations;
- Strong political acumen and analytical skill set;
- Experience working with large Facility/Building Maintenance Operations in a multi-building campus environment including, but not limited to computerized maintenance management systems, air compressor, air handling units, boiler, building control center, building electrical, building mechanical, building operations, building plumbing, cardkey security system, energy management systems, fire/life safety sprinkler protection, HVAC, lighting control system, building commissioning, handover of new construction projects etc. is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.