Senior Communications Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Communications Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing broad knowledge of the program to assure consistent delivery of messaging;
- Managing internal program level communications (memos, team updates);
- Content development and delivery at all levels (simple templates through to Steering Committee updates);
- Assisting with organizing and planning meetings and events;
- Providing communications support to Project Managers, assisting the build and executing project level communication plans;
- Creating and assisting with the execution of the program level communications plan; and,
- Creating effective target communication messaging for a variety of audiences.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Communications, or relevant field;
- Proven experience as a Communications Specialist on IS projects;
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient command of English;
- The ability to adhere to tight deadlines;
- The ability to be a team player and collaborate effectively;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to effectively work independently and proactively, without excessive supervision; and,
- Practical, hands on knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Visio).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.