Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May 2018.
Key Responsibilities of an Application Developer
- Provide lifecycle development support for the Company’s systems;
- Working collaboratively with a small but dynamic team creating custom web application solutions
- Full stack development using modern technologies
- Participate in the many aspects of the product life cycle: solution design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Advanced knowledge in design and development to deliver specific business outcomes
- Effective scope and time management
- Have direct project delivery responsibilities as well as guidance and oversight responsibilities for projects resourced with contract resources and will work under the direction of the Solution Architect and Designer.
Skills and Qualifications of an Application Developer
- Four to six (4-6) years of experience in the field;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Keen attention to detail.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.