Tech Support Resource
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Tech Support Resource. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support and maintenance, production scheduling and control, reports distribution, print center operation, ensuring support for agreed upon IT service levels, as well as backup and recovery capacity for any of the IT infrastructure component areas;
- Implementation of new technology infrastructure to support new business initiatives, including infrastructure deployment or upgrades, communication with vendors and liaison with other IT teams;
- Providing all IT support services to clients, maintaining the production environment and working with other IT departments to ensure the delivery of requests;
- Identifying production issues or taking support calls from business clients and for managing production incidents from inception to resolution. This often involves working with application developers or engineers to ensure solutions meet long term goals; and,
- Developing deep technical knowledge becoming subject matter experts in specialist fields. This expertise can be leveraged in the delivery of the firm’s IT strategy, either within a narrow business focus or broadly across the firm.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or technical diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingualism in French/English, with strong written and verbal skills in both languages;
- Strong typing skills;
- Strong experience with Microsoft applications and Office 365 suite;
- Hardware experience (Lenovo laptops, desktops, peripherals, Android/iOS);
- Networking experience (Wi-Fi, internet, VPN);
- Ticketing systems experience (ideally Servicenow);
- Flexibility and be open to working in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to work on a scheduled rotation (morning/afternoon/evening/overnight shifts);
- Working knowledge of industry standard architectural tools, processes and frameworks;
- Basic familiarity with relevant IT systems, where appropriate;
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and process improvements;
- Awareness of range of activities / tasks pertaining to applicable work area / function;
- Familiarity with procedures and service requirements;
- MCSE, CCNA and/or A+ Certification (an asset);
- Prior experience in a call center environment (an asset);
- Previous chat/instant message support experience (an asset); and,
- Active Directory experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.