Fullstack Web/PHP Developer (3)
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Fullstack Web/PHP Developers. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with IT Platform Management, working with the business to obtain the necessary clarity of the requirements at a function point context;
- Working with project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders to develop and plan technical strategies, agree upon project priorities and deliver applications that support business requirements;
- Systems integration testing of applications prior to code release to Quality Assurance;
- Developing a thorough understanding of the businesses along with well-developed people and project management skills;
- Detailed technical design, development and implementation of application systems using existing / emerging platforms;
- Writing new systems of moderate complexity, working with basic application designs and specifications, utilizing standard procedures and techniques;
- Designing and coding programs of moderate to high complexity;
- Creates test transactions and running tests; revising as necessary;
- Conducting systems analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems;
- Leading and coordinating activities of application development;
- Providing application and user support, troubleshooting, application testing, system integration testing and post-implementation review of new/changed applications;
- Completing unit and integration testing for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications;
- Developing domain expertise in specific technical skills, tools, and techniques;
- Extending understanding of business and IT strategies, drivers, and processes at the project to department level;
- Extending awareness of risks associated with application development and of potential impacts within IT, the business, and or the firm's reputation;
- Incorporating risk planning and mitigation into work efforts;
- Helping select team members;
- Reviewing release notes and other relevant documentation; and,
- Participating in code reviews.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience in HTML, MSQL and CSS;
- Knowledge of J2EE, EJB, JSP, SOAP and Web Services;
- Considerable implementation experience;
- Functional knowledge of multiple applications;
- Exceptional communication skills; and,
- Bilingual (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.