Contract Administration Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Contract Administration Manager for a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately in Brantford, ON.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Providing administrative and technical support to vendors, relating to cable installation and splicing;
- Be involved in major project supervision when required;
- Assisting vendors with problem solving, work-load management, coordination and follow-ups of projects;
- Ensure practices and external requirements (such as permits, authorization) are respected by vendors; ensure work performed is aligned with the plans, the quotes and the technical norms to meet quality, environmental and health/safety standards;
- Manage and verify vendor administrative follow-ups; work completion, change of dates, changes to plans, pre-billing, rates and extra approvals;
- Act as the company’s representative in front of third parties; for major projects coordination (coordination meeting, preliminary on-site visits and during the construction phase, cost analysis);
- Assist vendors with different relations;
- Propose alternative solutions for processes, construction and conception norms in order to improve efficiency, quality and costs effectiveness;
- Inform the Purchasing, Process, Contracts and Quality Audits teams about vendor performance issues and work towards corrective measures; and,
- Analyze, validate and approve billing.
Here’s what you need to bring:
- Experience in dealing with municipalities and utility companies;
- Experience working in construction;
- Past experience in conflict resolution with external vendors;
- Good knowledge of the technical design associated to the outside plant and its technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge of construction quality standards and health and safety;
- Customer oriented with a high team spirit;
- Excellent organizational skills, including planning of workload and stress management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- PC Proficient – MS Office, Windows environment;
- Valid G Driver’s license;
- Civil technologist diploma or Bachelors of civil engineering or equivalent; and,
- Experience in civil management and contract administration.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.