Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager for an eighteen (18) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a governance structure for the program of work;
- Creating an overall Program charter that guides the program of work;
- Performing planning activities to manage all aspects of the program of work;
- Directing the project management efforts of several sub-projects and project leaders/managers;
- Oversight of the multiple streams of work within the sub-projects;
- Working with the individual Project Managers to ensure milestones are being met;
- Serving as Project Manager of a sub-project in addition to role as Program Director;
- Developing a roadmap for the Program and delivery of solutions;
- Developing project planning documents using the client's Project Management methodology;
- Identifying high-level risks as part of the project planning process;
- Management of risks, issues, and scope changes;
- Facilitating project steering committee meetings;
- Liaise with any relevant departments, leadership, or other associated project leaders as required for communications and change management;
- Coordination with the staff from the company;
- Coordination with external vendors during the course of the project;
- Working with stakeholder groups to review, identify, clarify, and prioritize business and technical requirements;
- Working with project resources to collect requirements, define scope, verify and control scope;
- Providing high level scoping of proposed solutions;
- Defining project goals and responsibilities including creation of a responsibility assignment matrix;
- Defining, managing, and producing completed deliverables to milestones;
- Defining activities, sequence activities, estimation of resources, and activity duration;
- Developing and controlling schedule;
- Identifying stakeholders, plan, execute, and distribute communications and other related project requirements;
- Reporting on performance, budget, schedule, meeting minutes, decisions, outcomes, risks and any other reporting requirements; and,
- Managing the over-arching budget including but not exclusive to estimation and control of costs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A project management professional designation (i.e. PMPm Prince 2, or equivalent project management experience is required);
- A proven track record supervising and managing information systems software and hardware implementation projects, preferably in a health care environment;
- An understanding of the IT clinical products marketplace and the changing Canadian health approach to managing information;
- Exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills;
- The ability be comfortable presenting to the executive level;
- Preference towards those PM’s with a balance between project management and program management skills; and,
- Experience working in large health care organizations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.