Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Merchandising Coordinator. This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Merchandising Execution, the Coordinator’s responsibilities
will include ticket routing, resolution and follow-up for all merchandising executions in-stores.
- Daily ticket management – ticket routing/assigning, resolution & follow-up;
- Following ticket resolution process including adhering to service level agreements
- Follow-up with primes on all outstanding tickets to ensure quick resolution;
- Responding to questions/inquiries escalated to the Merchandising Inbox;
- Compiling and managing all daily extra ships for our warehouse;
- Weekly ticket reporting for executives;
- Visual Merchandising System (VMS) changes associated with tickets;
- Update VMS with Channel Management Support (CMS) changes;
- Generate weekly reports on Merchandising compliancy and user activity to channel
- Conduct daily VMS spot checks to ensure plan-o-grams are correct;
- Conduct and report on targeted Merchandising audits;
- Posting directives and product talker updates to VMS;
- Conduct regular inventory clean up at warehouse; and,
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in retail or channel execution programs (telecommunications);
- University degree/college diploma in in Business Marketing or Visual Merchandising;
- Visual Merchandising System (VMS) advanced working knowledge is an asset;
- Exceptional follow-up and organizational skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Ability to think critically and analyze data;
- Advanced skills in MS Office including Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point;
- Proven track record in building and maintaining professional relationships;
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work load and meet tight deadlines; and,
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54842