Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Acquisition Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completing contract renewals on a timely basis and based on company and departmental standards;
- Obtaining landlord approval to install new equipment on existing sites;
- Negotiating with new and existing landlords and completing the necessary real estate contracts based on company standards;
- Completing the necessary documentation related to acquisition of properties and negotiation of contracts, and maintaining proper site files based on departmental standards;
- Conducting site searches, researches land ownership and prepares documentation to qualify good, potential landlords;
- Investigating the zoning requirements of properties, assisting in the preparation of permit applications, site plans and other required documentation/presentations for municipal approvals;
- Managing numerous projects at one time;
- Resolving issues with landlords; and,
- Updating monthly tracking reports detailing the projects that are being worked on.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (concentration in real estate and/or urban management) or a related discipline. Any other combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered;
- Three (3) years of Site Acquisition experience (includes dealing with landlords, municipalities, permits, zoning etc.);
- Three (3) years of experience in real estate contract negotiation;
- Bilingualism – ability to communicate effectively in both French and English;
- Strong MS Office experience (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- Strong negotiation experience (lease negotiations etc.);
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong customer focus and solution orientation; and,
- Valid drivers license in Quebec and access to a vehicle.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.