Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Project Manager. This is a twenty four (24) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized community college. An equivalent combination of training and experience may also be considered;
- Minimum of 12 years of demonstrated IM/IT experience;
- Resource must be able to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Five plus (5+) of demonstrated experience in successfully managing large complex projects that cross multiple business units and organizations (more than 4 or 5), involve multiple direct project participants (in excess of 15), operate for an extended period of time (more than 1 year) and involve dealing with business transformation issues as well as technical issues;
- Experience and capability of overseeing a team of specialists on information technology development projects;
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Visio, Word, SharePoint, MS-Project, Excel, and communication technology such as Lync or Skype;
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-vendor resources;
- Experience working in or for the public health sector;
- Experience with intra-provincial initiative would be considered an asset;
- Written and spoken competence in French is considered an asset;
- Experience working with Canada Health Infoway is considered an asset;
- Recognized Project Management certification is considered and asset; and,
- A working knowledge of Project Management Tools such as Project Portfolio Management (PPM) would be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54825