Change Management Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Change Management Lead. This is a twenty four (24) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Qualifications and Experience:
The proposed resource must meet or exceed one of the following combinations of education or certification and experience in the resource role:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized community college. An equivalent combination of training and experience may also be considered;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in Change Management and in the development of change management programs, processes, tools and communication plans;
- Demonstrated experience identifying and assessing change impacts to the organization’s business processes and technology solutions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience working independently or under the general supervision of a Program Director to deliver Change Management programs;
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience with the use of Microsoft Visio, Word, SharePoint, MS-Project, Excel, and communication technology such as Lync or Skype;
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in engaging stakeholders in contributing to effective change;
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in a leadership role to business owners;
- Two (2) years of experience in working in or for the public sector;
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in planning and directing the activities of the change management team within scheduled time and cost parameters;
- Experience working with the Health sector in Canada and with Canada Health Infoway is considered an asset;
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of a Benefits Evaluation Strategy and Plan;
- Written and spoken competence in French is considered an asset;
- Working knowledge of Change Management methodologies, tools and techniques; and,
- A Change Management certification is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 45823