Intermediate Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery and support of IT services;
- Planning, soliciting business requirements, designing, developing, testing, implementing, training, coordinating start up and support activities of new functionality;
- Development of business requirements documents, test scripts / test scenarios, business processes and procedures, work instructions, and other detailed user related and support documentation to support standard configuration;
- Identifying and driving opportunities for business process improvements and redesign either in existing systems or by adopting new functionalities available in other systems, while demonstrating project and program management leadership;
- Overall business goals and objectives and ensuring alignment with IT strategy;
- Ensuring that services and service management processes are reviewed, designed and developed based on business requirements or strategic objectives. It also includes service level agreement adherence and conformance to standards and regulations;
- Managing and supporting the "production" environment to ensure continuation of service;
- Proactively adapting internal processes to changes in customer base and customer requirements;
- Taking actions to continually improve the team's operational performance as it relates to both incident and change management;
- Collaborating proactively with business, development, Other IT teams and other team members to complete required tasks;
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues;
- Quickly coming up to speed and maintaining a current understanding of the changing nature and needs of the business; and,
- Ensuring adherence to the change management processed and provides quality assurance to all deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Operations Management and or Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration or other related discipline;
- Experience supporting SAP WM. Specific and strong experience configuring in Transportation Management - Freight Order Management, Transportation Network, Deliveries, Shipping, Route Determination, Transportation Planning, etc.;
- Integration Experience of WM to other supply chain modules;
- Business and Technical experience in Warehouse management and Transportation Management;
- A drive for continuous process improvement, be detail-oriented, creative, self-motivated and innovative;
- Good understanding of test strategies, test planning and test methodologies;
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal support team and external customers and partners as required;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio);
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and competing priorities in high-pressure environment;
- Demonstrated accuracy with reports and projects, analytical aptitude and strong attention to detail;
- Strong teamwork, verbal, written, interpersonal skills, critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people with a clear vision of client and business needs;
- Ability to participate on multi-disciplinary work teams to achieve successful execution of complex implementation projects;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience implementing SAP-WM Mandatory in diverse environments e.g. Configuration of WM - Bin and Storage locations, Movement types, Picking and Putaway strategies, Serialization, Batch management etc. Preference given to additional SD configuration experience in SAP Transportation Management;
- Good understanding of SAP problem solving approach (logs, dumps, OSS notes, etc.);
- Experience with data migration activities (e.g. LSMW for inventory loads);
- Integration experience with 3rd party systems using HTML, EDI, Webservices etc.; and,
- Strong Knowledge of Radio Frequency (Functional) systems with the ability to design custom WM RF transactions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.