Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Program Manager
- Manages customer project delivery;
- May be assigned up to 10 or more projects depending on size, scope, complexity;
- Achieves Revenue, margin and cost goals;
- Medium/ high risk project types;
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues;
- Manages project financials including P&L;
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets;
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Company’s management;
- Manages project business;
- Manages scope and changes via project change methodology;
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project;
- Manages client relationships;
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships;
- Frequently represents the organization to external Customer/clients;
- Consistently achieves a 4 out of 5 Client satisfaction rating;
- Manages project team;
- Manages internal dispersed team from around the Globe, 7/24;
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members;
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods.
Skills and Qualifications of a Program Manager
- PMP certification preferred;
- Candidates to have worked a minimum Five (5) year ITO project experience;
- Suitable Bachelor’s Degree or comparable years of relative experience;
- Hosting, network, BUR, Microsoft Project knowledge and experience mandatory and candidate will need to explain their practical experience in these areas;
- Microsoft Project and project methodology;
- In-depth ITO knowledge and implementation skill in Hosting, Network, Data Center, Backup and recovery, Disaster and Recovery, etc.;
- Banking Infrastructure and business knowledge mandatory.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.