Office Administrator (Christina Lake, AB)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Office Administrator - Christina Lake, AB for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting alignment and adherence for CMMS procedures and standards among all site based departments;
- Printing and reviewing schedule;
- Printing work order packages inclusive of all attachments as per schedule;
- Entering Labour actual hours and comments for each WO task;
- Changing Task status for completed tasks;
- Entering Failure Reporting for completed WO’s;
- Changing WO status to Complete once all tasks are complete;
- Auditing work order returns for completeness;
- Scanning, uploading to content server and link to Maximo WO’s any attachments returned with the work order (reports/documents);
- Ensuring work orders are processed from a Scheduled state through to Documentation and Completion; and,
- General support with Maximo specific to role.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.