Systems Admin, Level 3 (x2)
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Admin, Level 3. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Patching monthly;
- On-going support;
- Provide SA&A documentation and artifacts to achieve ATO; and,
- Product support for both server and client.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expertise and experience in providing support in both unclassified and classified environments/networks for products such as RTID;
- Experience using SCLogic, CCM enterprise and ringtail;
- Experience with products such as Org Plus, privasoft and premier software;
- Experience with terminotix and multitrans;
- Experience with inmaglc and presto; and,
- Experient with DBTextWotks and E-Discovery.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.