Systems Analyst Level 3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst Level 3. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as subject matter expert to clients, developers, and executives, in IT systems
analysis and design;
- Quickly developing a detailed understanding of the stakeholders across organizations;
- Adhering to the roles and responsibilities; organizational commitments and interdependencies; and all other relevant aspects of the projects that have been completed or are in flight;
- Participating in or leading, as required, Joint Application Design (JAD) and or requirement gathering sessions with cross functional team members;
- Translating business requirements into well-designed solutions that best leverage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and which follow an Agile development and support methodology;
- Leading technical design sessions; creating and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives;
- Designing and integrating business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as: Outlook, FileNet, SAP, GCDocs, etc.;
- Managing and executing the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation;
- Managing technical scope and client expectations;
- Developing data conversion and data migration projects;
- Designing and executing test plans to test / validate features, business processes and workflows to ensure a quality solution is delivered, meeting business and functional requirements specifications;
- Providing hands-on, expert-level technical assistance (and mentorship) to other developers;
- Supporting Software Quality Assurance processes and activities, including but not limited to QA and UAT (User Acceptance Testing);
- Assisting in the development of IT Service Management processes and procedures; particularly as they relate to Changes, Releases, Incidents, and Problems;
- Developing the Production Release and deployment plan(s);
- Providing post go-live support during the first week of post Production deployment, and supporting ongoing Production trouble-shooting activities and fixes;
- Providing the Project Manager and SCMS Team Leader with detailed work breakdown and activity estimates as well as activity/status reports on an as-requested basis;
- Developing and delivering presentations, briefing notes, and other material as required;
- Providing written and/or verbal reports, as required and / or specified by the Technical Authority; and,
- Providing guidance, coaching and knowledge transfer to SCMS Section team members on an ongoing basis.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to learn new software products;
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing) to communicate to management, clients, end users and/or team members; and,
- Valid Reliability level security clearance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.