Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for a Project Coordinator. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Work with PM/Project Specialist to achieve project targets, be an active part of the project team and coordinate with all stakeholders;
- Review As-Built, Quality Check list and store them in Rogers shared repository;
- Review & track deficiencies and follow up with Project Specialist regarding deficiency correction and acceptance by Operations;
- Update and maintain milestones for all projects through Project Tracker tools (Remedy & RPATs);
- Attend weekly segmentation meeting and update status of all projects;
- Schedule and track the TMP ticket for the month;
- Schedule all segmentation projects through NPT and Change Control Ticketing system;
- Arrange headend technicians for all headend work using WOMs tool;
- Arrange for a HE Tech to set up and balance new planned node with NCC field tech ahead of the cutover;
- Assign projects to Project Specialists in RPATs and Remedy/Project tracker tool;
- Review MOP to identify if there are any issues or missing information and addressed them with the Project specialist;
- Coordinate implementation activity with internal and external resources;
- Create NCT’s and follow up with stakeholders to ensure timely approval;
- Forward email with MOP/NCT Ticket # to all parties involved;
- Follow up on completion of work to ensure successful completion of change control activity and ensure all NCTs are properly closed on time;
- Maintain the NCT tracking spreadsheets;
- Update project tracking tools with the completed milestone on a timely manner;
- Flag any issues in a timely manner to PM/Project Specialist;
- Actively participate in your personal development and the continual improvement of processes/procedures related to Network Implementation;
- Actively participate on cross-functional teams as required;
- Be aware and adhere to all applicable Health and Safety regulations, in accordance with legislation and related company policy;
- Technical and self-development courses through eLearning;
- Looking after access/FOBs request for the headend contractors;
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Project scheduling: including action item tracking;
- Filing and document management; and,
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
- Post-Secondary Education in Engineering field is preferred;
- Work experience in the Network Implementation Wireline environment is preferred;
- Strong computer skills in Remedy, RPATs, MS-Office, Spatial Net;
- Previous project management experience including budgeting/scheduling/reporting is a definite asset;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Sound IP and network architecture knowledge Wireline including RF, transport, video/voice/data technology and AC/DC power systems is a definite asset; and,
- Sound knowledge of relevant Rogers Engineering and Operations Processes.
Mandatory Skills with a minimum one (1) years’ experience in the following:
- REMEDY, TELECOMMUNICATIONS,
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54724