IT Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
Our client, a leading Tier 1 Bank, is hiring several Systems and Application Support Analysts (at the Junior to Intermediate levels) to be part of a rapidly growing team!
The IT Application Support roles cover business segment CIO technology areas and shared service technology functions. The Support Team interacts closely with not only the business stakeholders but also the Infrastructure Technology Solutions team. This role is focused on production support, troubleshooting, service management transition and deployment to name of few of the key activities.
Team members will:
- Be a point person for the group of FX Cash (Wallstreet & Murex) applications.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with front office, Operations & Finance, Treasury Credit, Risk Management, Technology, ITS, and Vendors.
- Assume an “ownership” role for production issues.
- Ensure timely notifications of possible issues/problems to management and provide options and recommendations for prompt resolution.
- Be responsible for opening an incident ticket in Service Desk for each incident and ensuring that the all data is filled correctly and is closed in a timely manner.
- Assist with reviewing Incident Tickets to ensure completeness.
- Be on the pager rotation as required.
- Participate in DRP activities for various applications.
- Work with the IT Manager in standardizing the support activities within the group as required.
- Follow change control procedures all changes, and ensure that all Change Requests are accurate and properly filled out.
Our client is looking for candidates who have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience performing work on all aspects of application and systems support.
- High comfort level working with applications, systems and fulfilling tasks that are moderate to highly complex and performed under minimal management supervision.
- Readiness to be actively involved in resolving client applications/system issues.
- Adeptness at configuring, upgrading, and administering business applications, in co-ordination with appropriate stakeholders.
- Strength in developing scripts using appropriate tools to address gaps in the application and system (to simplify and enhance the application/system environment).
- Strength in performing problem determination including data gathering and analysis.
- Strength in consulting with other functional areas to provide technical expertise on area of specialization by acting as a reference on technology, trends and processes related to your own area.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and can work effectively with vendors to fulfill support requirements.
- Possession of effective change management discipline.
- Willingness to work effectively as a team, helping others to resolve critical service issues.
- Leadership in enhancing knowledge/expertise in the client's services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery.
- Interest and drive to enhance knowledge/expertise by staying abreast of industry and business trends.
- Confidence acting as a reference for team members or clients.
- Possess Sound knowledge of tools (e.g., SDM, JIRA)
- Must have Murex applications knowledge
- Sound knowledge Unix and SQL
Be part of a team where people are inspired by a positive team work environment. The opportunity provides candidates to learn voraciously, stretch your thinking and share your knowledge with the team. The team is big on collaboration and everyone shares a commitment to success.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.