Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Establish the required project teams and working groups for the initiative, plan schedules, and manage resourcing;
- Formulate and manage project plans by defining deliverables, identifying key milestones, actively monitor project progress, track outstanding issues and risks, chair project meetings, follow up on action items, provide timely project status updates to management team, and engaging in ongoing risk mitigation;
- Work closely with a wide range of senior business leaders and subject matter experts to monitor progress and identify issues as early as possible;
- Guide the activities of the project teams and working groups to ensure they are aligned in delivery of the required project outcomes;
- Establish formal project change management and communication processes and performs the ongoing collection and dissemination of project information.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience related to Project Management;
- Previous experience managing, and leading project related to software development and environmental upgrade including organizing, coordinating, planning, risk management, change management, negotiating with vendors, and maintaining schedules;
- Knowledge of Valcura and ADVIS or similar assessment and taxation COTs products would be an asset;
- Clearly demonstrated extensive experience dealing with a broad range of senior management in dynamic and complex environments;
- Excellent working knowledge of project management frameworks and methodologies;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation/Prince II certification is desirable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.