Full-Stack Java Developer
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for a Full-Stack Java Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. The ideal candidate must have knowledge in all stages of software development and seamlessly move between back-end development and front-end development. The Full-Stack Developer will be working alongside and collaborating with our team architects and developers.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications, adhering to Fidelity standards and practices;
- Collaborate with business partners to help identify, recommend and prioritize new application features; and,
- Participate in the on-call rotation to help troubleshoot/diagnose/resolve applications defects.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, four (4) years of relevant work experience);
- Four plus (4+) years of software development experience with Java technologies;
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and programming principles;
- Strong debugging skills with web applications;
- Experience with AngularJS or similar client application frameworks;
- Server-side development with MVC;
- Content Management System experience with Oracle WebCenter Sites would be an asset;
- Experience in quickly learning and applying new technologies;
- Four plus (4+) years of relational database experience and skill;
- Strong understanding of web request/response architecture, including RESTful API¡¦s;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and,
- Must be independent and self-motivated, with strong analytic skills and creative thinking.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54691