Sr. Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Business Analyst for an twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Business Analyst
- Experience facilitating workshops and leading meetings with a diverse group of subject matter experts across multiple functional areas;
- Experience working on large, complex transformation projects;
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point;
- Strong relationship building skills & communication skills;
- Experience leading teams or managing junior resources;
- Experience working on cross-functional teams comprised of technical resources and business subject matter experts;
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Nice to have: customer journey mapping;
- Nice to have: Process improvement
- Nice to have: Change management;
- Nice to have:Data analysis;
- Nice to have: Proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel, Tableau;
- Nice to have: Client management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.