Video Conferencing Technical Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Video Conferencing Technical Specialist. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten to fifteen (10-15) years of relevant professional experience - experience on large Video Conferencing implementations;
- Proven track record planning and implementing video conferencing solutions including on premise and externally hosted models;
- Ten (10) years of experience installing, configuring and administrating Cisco Video Conferencing solutions;
- Strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal, and presentation skills to lead and/or participate in workshops while effectively building relationships and influencing decisions;
- Experience working and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and third party vendors;
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent documentation skills to prepare/edit design and other documents with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and demonstrate leadership skills to achieve high performance and excellent service; and,
- SR Cisco experience supporting Cisco Video Telepresence with knowledge and experience involving planning and delivering Unified Communication & Collaboration solutions including the following components: Solution Design and Documentation, Migrations and deployments, Cisco Meeting Server, Quality of Service / Monitoring, Licensing, System Interfacing/Integration, System Administration and Information Management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.