Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for a Project Manager. This is an eighteen (18) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects;
Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise complex informatics assignments;
- Design and apply new methods and procedures;
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Define project phases, set priorities and deadlines;
- Develop project plans with milestones;
- Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units and service providers;
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously and collaborates with other business units to establish and execute on common goals;
- Ensures delivery to project plan, meeting the approved scope/schedule/quality for the project. ? Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and stakeholders by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise;
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior level leaders and partner with other IT Managers;
- Coordinate across 50+ member stakeholder group consisting of both technology and business players in diverse roles.
Successful candidate will have ten (10) years previous experience with the following:
- Previous experience with Risk Assessments:
- Familiarity of encryption assessments;
- Experience with SDLC issues;
- Relationship management skills, candidate has the ability to build relationships;
- Executive level Communications skills both verbal and written;
- Knowledge and experience performing risk identification and mitigation activities;
- Candidates should be assertive influencers, with excellent negotiating skills;
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects;
- Full life cycle development experience;
- Experience with proven project methodology tools;
- PMI or ITIL certification;
- University or College degree with related experience; and
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54684