Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for a DevOps Engineer. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Working with a team of designers, analysts and developers to understand current application deployment requirements and infrastructure;
- Automating deployment of Linux based applications containers, environment configurations and security settings and certificates;
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to integrate into the teams DevOps tool-set;
- Designing and implementing deployment pipelines to improve our Continuous Integration and Deployment capabilities; and,
- Evangelizing Cloud and DevOps culture and processes across the broader team.
- Passionate innovators, creators, collaborators, and leaders who are up for the challenge of building the bank of the future and delivering solutions that meet our clients’ changing needs;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with DevOps Practices such as Continuous integration and continuous deployment, configuration management, metrics and monitoring schemes, virtualization and cloud computing;
- Strong experience in automating large-scale deployments, system administration, capacity planning, systems design, and automation for distributed data systems, services and APIs is essential;
- Strong experience with Clustering, Network Load Balancing, Geographic redundancy, Fail Over Solutions, Data Backups, Recovery and Replication as well as Monitoring and Alerting is required;
- Important to have recent, hands-on development experience in using Agile processes with Java and Spring based applications. Knowledge of Application Servers such as Tomcat, JBoss or WebLogic is expected;
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and familiar with modern DevOps toolchain using tools such as GitHub, Maven, Jenkins and Artifactory;
- Experienced in modern application containerization using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes. Experience with RedHat Linux and OpenShift is a huge benefit;
- Excellent “production-level” scripting expertise with tools such as Bash, Ruby, Python or Groovy;
- Highly preferable to have real cloud experience using AWS, Google or Azure and be knowledgeable in the different cloud concepts such as IaaS and PaaS; and,
- Must have recent experience with virtualization technologies.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54683