Senior Portfolio/Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Portfolio/Program Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing direction, reviewing and refining deliverables from multiple senior resources in IS and with business partners;
- Leading and managing Project Managers for IS projects and managing program level resources;
- Making day-to-day program level decisions;
- Providing updates and recommendations to program sponsors and steering committee, and other stakeholders across multiple departments and lines of business;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues autonomously;
- Exercising resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Deciding project resource assignments and program level day-to-day approvals within the scope of the program;
- Recommending program budgets, schedules of projects, and sequencing of projects to project and program sponsors;
- Providing decisions and solutions to program and project issues and analyzes options and impacts to mitigate risks with consultation of key stakeholders as required;
- Establishing and managing a portfolio of projects over multiple years to implement an integrated, corporate-wide program;
- Making complex decisions and recommendations on project resource assignments and program level day-to-day approvals within the scope;
- Manages program budgeting, schedules of projects, and sequencing of projects;
- Leading solution efforts to program and project issues and provides recommended options to mitigate risks;
- Leading and directing Projects Managers for multiple projects executing concurrently, developing strategies and approaches for implementation of the program and long term sustainment under the direction of senior leadership and sponsors;
- Leading program-level resources, managing and collaborating with key suppliers, and providing ongoing communication, risk management, and quality management for the program;
- Providing direction, review and refine deliverables from multiple senior resources across business units within the organization as required; and,
- Taking responsibility for a stream of work within the Cloud Program. This stream is focused on remediating application infrastructure to enable cloud migration, and will conduct the analysis of options and then determine the path forward.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ experience;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- The ability to define and assess technical options;
- Strong planning and execution skills;
- The ability to work collaboratively with a number of diverse stakeholder groups; and,
- Familiarity with a wide range of application infrastructure technologies is an asset: Amazon Web Services, SQL Server, Windows Server, Oracle, Unix, Linux, and others.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.