Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Lead test team in the delivery of test planning, test preparation and test execution activities in adherence to standards for system testing;
- Responsible for all phases of testing for assigned projects or releases including (but not limited to) system integration testing, business acceptance testing, performance testing, operability testing, and deployment verification testing;
- Manage creation, review and sign- off of testing documentation (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports) for assigned area / projects and ensure all test artifacts adhere to testing standards and audit requirements;
- Co-ordinate necessary and assigned testing resources to ensure project timelines and deliverables are met;
- May analyze, develop, debug, execute and maintain complex manual/automated test cases within the testing environment;
- Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled;
- Lead team in using test tools, defect tracking tools as per standards;
- Ensure testing is conducted in a manner that does not impact the production environment (e.g. scheduling of file transmissions, etc.) and in accordance with established information security and information privacy policies and guidelines;
- Chair the daily defect / status calls to ensure defects are documented and tracked and defect fixes are retested in timely manner and report the status of test planning, test execution and defects via. daily dashboard reporting to project team using standard test quality metrics;
- Act as a consultant / resource to other areas of IT and the Business;
- Lead relationships with project team members, offshore teams, third party vendors/ service partners, release teams and client areas as appropriate;
- Build / maintain new or existing test environments; monitoring, trouble shooting, triaging issues and coordinating resolution with all technology partners; and,
- Co-ordinate code deployments, maintenance upgrades and project testing across numerous environments on various technology platforms.
- Previous experience as Quality Assurance Analyst with a minimum five (5) years’ experience;
- Capital markets with three (3) years of experience;
- Jira/confluence with three (3) years of experience;
- Agile with three (3) years of experience;
- Previous experience with Regulatory & Compliance Understanding. Example- MiFID II, IROC, SEC, CAT would be an asset;
- Provide research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance and/or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project as assigned;
- Previous experience creating and executing Test Scripts for MiFID II Program;
- Develop knowledge which will help SI team to identify and provide exact root cause for bugs;
- Identify scope of automation for future projects/programs; and,
- Clarify few testing requirements.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54679