Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Architect for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building best in class continuous monitoring strategy in order to identify quality and performance issues prior to being deployed to production;
- Owning the Dynatrace SFT system integrations, working closely with vendors and internal project teams and developing dashboards and automated solutions to identify performance issues;
- Analyzing and evaluating business and technical requirements and the proposed technology solution from quality and performance management standpoint;
- Working closely with development managers and project managers to ensure successful delivery of solutions, focusing on ensuring that all committed customer requirements are met and are implemented according to high-level design;
- Researching new technology and development approaches for continuous monitoring to remain abreast of current and emerging technologies;
- Supporting existing and new IT projects, including investigation into internal and external customer issues; and,
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to "think outside the box" and search for innovative ways of resolving issues and delivering solutions yet leveraging existing standard offers whenever possible;
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and decision making;
- Microsoft .Net platform and architecture;
- Demonstrated understanding of Native, Hybrid and Web mobile architectures;
- Demonstrated understanding of Automated Testing;
- Demonstrated understanding of Web 2.0 technologies, including AJAX, widget development, mobile and emerging digital platforms;
- Operational experience; troubleshooting and support;
- The ability to analyze, articulate and solve complex problems;
- The ability to work effectively with virtual and multidisciplinary team;
- An excellent understanding of best practices across technologies (client/server-side, QA, deployment, project management etc.);
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.