Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Architect. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building best in class continuous monitoring strategy for website and mobile app in other to identify quality and performance issues prior to being deployed to production;
- Dynatrace SFT system integrations, working closely with vendors and internal project teams and developing dashboards and automated solutions to identify performance issues;
- Analyzing and evaluating business and technical requirements and the proposed technology solution from quality and performance management standpoint;
- Working closely with development managers and project managers to ensure successful delivery of solutions, focusing on ensuring that all committed customer requirements are met and are implemented according to high-level design;
- Researching new technology and development approaches for continuous monitoring to remain abreast of current and emerging technologies;
- Supporting existing and new IT DCX project, including investigation into internal and external customer issues; and,
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in Software or Solution Architecture, Design and Delivery of large scale deployments;
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Dynatrace tools suite, Performance monitoring & Dashboarding;
- Experience with a variety of technologies, protocols, languages, techniques and design structures, including knowledge of Microsoft .net, MVC, Web API, WCF, HTML, AJAX, XML, CSS;
- Ability to "think outside the box" and search for innovative ways of resolving issues and delivering solutions yet leveraging existing standard offers whenever possible;
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and decision making;
- Microsoft .Net platform and architecture knowledge;
- Understanding of Native, Hybrid and Web mobile architectures;
- Demonstrated understanding of Automated Testing;
- Understanding of Web 2.0 technologies, including AJAX, widget development, mobile and emerging digital platforms;
- Operational experience; troubleshooting and support;
- Ability to analyze, articulate and solve complex problems;
- Ability to work effectively with virtual and multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent understanding of best practices across technologies (client/server-side, QA, deployment, project management etc.);
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.