Senior Business System Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business System Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting and documenting clearly defined business requirements that accurately reflect stakeholder needs;
- Mapping work flow and business processes;
- Ensuring traceability of solutions to requirements;
- Facilitating and providing business impact analysis including risks assessments;
- Supporting testing and change management requirements;
- Producing and maintaining reference information (Visio maps, guides, policies, step action documents);
- Conducting root-cause analysis of existing operational gaps and failures, and recommending possible solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Developed experience in creating / improving and documenting processes (mapping, charting, etc.);
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills (clear, precise verbal and written skills);
- Experience communicating effectively with multiple levels of the organization (managers, directors, VPs);
- The ability to identify business requirements and create or participate in the elaboration of process solutions;
- Strong influencing, negotiation and risk management skills;
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action;
- Flexibility to work under pressure and meet deadlines, displays high sense of urgency;
- Effective project management and facilitation skills;
- The ability to time manage / prioritize work under aggressive timeline;
- The ability to influence and gain stakeholder alignment;
- University degree, college diploma and or related work experience;
- 3-5 years of business analyst experience in the telecommunications industry or Supply Chain;
- Exposure and understanding of various systems and architecture;
- Strong understanding and experience with change management principles;
- Project Management Institute Certified(PMP) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is an asset; and,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, PowearPoint, Project).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.