IT - Middleware Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a IT - Middleware Specialist for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering business application technology for our partner Lines of Business;
- Deploying business application components, including infrastructure technology personalization required to configure the business applications;
- Business applications requiring deployment and configuration reside on key technology platforms that include Cloud computing, Websphere Application Server (WAS), Tomcat, Enterprise Service Bus (WESB and Datapower), Pega, Filenet, SQL, and Oracle, as well as others;
- Working closely with our Business Technology Solutions partners, Project Delivery Leads, Design leads and ARM Test Planners, to deploy and deliver technology solutions that are reliable, scalable, and secure; and,
- Deploying codes into BAT & production (could be websphere on AIX, could be windows app or cloud app).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 1 year experience of Cloud Technology – Cloudify, TOSCA blueprints;
- 2 years experience in Object Grid;
- 5 years UNIX (AIX preferred) experience;
- 5 years Windows Server 2000, 2003, and 2007 admin experience;
- 5 years experience with WebSphere 6, 7 and 8;
- 2 years Knowledge with JBoss;
- 1 year Experience in ihub, Batch and CA7;
- 2 years Apache/Tomcat experience; and,
- Proficiency with MS Office PC software applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project, Visio).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.