Intermediate SCADA Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Intermediate SCADA Analysts for one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support and services to the business in all aspects of maintaining pipeline and equipment integrity, with SCADA and other areas of support;
- Providing services to management such as analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods, or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan, and implement improvements by forecasting, trending, and conducting business analysis of business process and models;
- Providing support to the compliance activities of the Field SCADA team regarding NERC certifications;
- Conducting analysis to help the business function more effectively through analytics;
- Developing and writing business process spec or can plan, analyze business practice providing expertise to senior management;
- Acting as project lead and is involved in matters that could have strategic importance;
- Certifying/revoking access to SCADA applications;
- Preparing, consolidating, and analyzing executive reports for managers and directors, including trending analysis for the SCADA and Mechanical Engineering organization unit assuming responsibility for overall accuracy, completeness, and timeliness; and,
- Supporting the modification, documentation, and implementation of existing and/or new internal processes and process improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Technical school graduate, University Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Five (5) years’ experience;
- SCADA system experience; and,
- Experience with Excel and EDMS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.