QA Automation Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Automation Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and enhancing in-house QA tools;
- Following the defined QA processes to ensure all standards are met;
- Creating /executing and maximizing automation of complex test cases for project through the application lifestyle; and,
- Coordinating and documenting actual test results and responsible for the end-to-end tracking of all issues found.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 10 years QA analysis experience;
- 7 years Test automation expertise experience;
- 7 years SQL experience;
- 5 years Java experience;
- 2 years SoapUI experience;
- 2 years DB2 experience;
- 2 years Ranorex experience; and,
- 2 years QA architecture experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.