Intermediate Java Developer
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Intermediate Java Developers for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents;
- Analyzing technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements;
- Designing, developing and unit tests technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned;
- Conducting analysis of application issues and determines root cause;
- Conducting coding and testing of maintenance fixes and small enhancements;
- Monitoring performance of assigned applications, identifying bottlenecks, and working to remove them;
- Developing, documenting and revising system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards, including working on development projects;
- Providing support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed;
- Preparing and implementing the technical solution to the production environment; and,
- Investigating and providing post implementation support of the technical solution implemented.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Web Programming Experience (JSP, AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML, & CSS);
- 3 years Java development experience;
- Spring experience;
- Maven experience;
- Mercurial/Git experience;
- Basic understanding of Windows Administration, Access permissions, shares and file servers;
- Detail oriented, able to trace processes and troubleshoot documented processes;
- Strong communication skills; and,
- Strong database skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.