Senior Java Developer
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Java Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Employing agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in Java 7/8;
- 5+ years’ experience using Spring IOC;
- 5+ years’ experience using Spring JDBC or Hibernate;
- 5+ years’ development knowledge and experience working with Java application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.);
- 5+ years’ development knowledge and experience working with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle. etc.;
- 5+ years’ experience with Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP);
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.);
- Experience using Junit or TestNG;
- Key contributor to design and implementation of projects with varying complexity;
- Expert knowledge of OO design, patterns, and data structures;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels; and,
- The ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.