ERP Functional Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ERP Functional Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying, writing, and managing business requirements;
- Creating test cases, conducting functional tests, and providing QA of end user testing;
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping);
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training; and,
- Creating business process flow charts for customer and technical review.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Functional understanding of Oracle (R13 preferable);
- Experience with Fusion Cloud Manufacturing and Inventory;
- Experience with Fusion Cloud Order Management, including Distributed Order Orchestration;
- Experience with WMS Cloud;
- Experience with Fusion Planning Central;
- Experience with Fusion Cloud Product Management;
- Experience with Fusion Cloud Security;
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain warehouse management processes;
- Demonstrated ability to configure Oracle Fusion Cloud modules based on business requirements and to validate/modify existing configuration to adapt to new business requirements (author BR100); and,
- Demonstrated understanding of integration technologies and development methodologies (Oracle ICS Cloud, Oracle MFT Cloud, Oracle JCS/SOA Cloud).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.