Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Investigating accounting issues and participating in drafting new or revised accounting policies, which will require a solid working knowledge of both Canadian and US GAAPs and exposure to IFRS;
- Participating in the implementation of new accounting requirements including the development of new processes and/or controls, and liaising with business lines and other functional areas to ensure all operational requirements are addressed; and,
- Preparing technical briefing documents relating to key IFRS issues, and assisting in the preparation of presentation documents to senior management and the board on IFRS-related matters.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong working knowledge of conceptual accounting theory with Canadian & U.S. GAAPs and IFRS;
- 3 years of technical accounting experience;
- Good knowledge of the Bank's business, its systems and both regulatory and reporting requirements; and,
- Good working knowledge of LAN-based software programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.