Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April 2018.
This job can be in Victoria or Vancouver.
Key Responsibilities of a Developer
- The development, design, and implementation of application systems;
- Interface with technical team to design and implement application systems;
- Design and code programs, including the ability to test their coding, find errors, and correct codes to provide quality coding;
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel;
- Correct program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations;
- Test instructions, and assemble specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming and operating instructions to document applications for later modification or reference.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior .Net Developer
- Demonstrated experience with coding technologies;
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- Specialties could include but are not limited to: Oracle, Hyperion, EAM, BI;
- Must be an experienced front-end / web developer and be able to work in, or quickly upskill in Backbone.JS development;
- Must be experienced in the entire software development life cycle from understanding requirements, through development, testing and deployment;
- Must have experience with unit, functional, load, browser and flow testing;
- Must have experience with agile development and continuous deployment environments;
- Must be able to work as part of a cross functional development team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.