Intermediate Product Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Intermediate Product Specialist for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Fulfilling customer sales orders/returns and correcting any errors;
- Validating confidential information;
- Processing credits/debits where applicable;
- Identifying fraudulent activities; and,
- Providing customer service and supporting for escalations.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Strong working knowledge of NM1 and FastAct – Left Turn Manager is an asset;
- Solid understanding of business professionalism and the ability to work and share information in a team environment;
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude with strong listening skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills, able to foster effective working teams;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- The ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays based on sales volume and the needs of the business;
- Working knowledge of SAP P77;
- The ability to interact with members of various other business units; and,
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.