Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Auditor for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- General testing, following a regiment audit focused testing (there’s a set framework that this individual will work within);
- Financial and operation and regulatory risk assessment;
- Provisioning and allowance; and,
- Financial entries/accounting.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3-5 recent years' experience performing operational audits within consumer / commercial lending;
- Understanding of SOX (Sarbane Oxley) compliance;
- Experience working on centralized collections process within a bank;
- Knowledge of operational risk;
- CA/CPA/CMA/CIA certification;
- Undergraduate degree or Master Degree with experience in related field; and,
- Risk or Operational Risk Certifications.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.