Contract Administration Group (CAG) Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Contract Administration Group (CAG) Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and technical support to vendors, relating to cable installation and splicing;
- Assisting vendors with problem solving, work-load management, coordination and follow-ups of projects;
- Ensuring practices and external requirements (such as permits, authorization) are respected by vendors;
- Ensuring work performed is aligned with the plans, the quotes and the technical norms to meet quality, environmental and health/safety standards;
- Managing and verifying vendor administrative follow-ups; work completion, change of dates, changes to plans, pre-billing, rates and extra approvals;
- Acting as the company’s representative in front of third parties for major projects coordination (coordination meeting, preliminary on-site visits and during the construction phase, cost analysis);
- Assisting vendors with different relations;
- Proposing alternative solutions for processes, construction and conception norms in order to improve efficiency, quality and costs effectiveness;
- Informing the Purchasing, Process, Contracts and Quality Audits teams about vendor performance issues and work towards corrective measures; and,
- Analyzing, validating and approve billing.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in dealing with municipalities and utility companies;
- Experience working in construction;
- Past experience in conflict resolution with external vendors;
- Good knowledge of the technical design associated to the outside plant and its technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge of construction quality standards and health and safety;
- Excellent organizational skills, including planning of workload and stress management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- PC Proficient – MS Office, Windows environment; and,
- Valid G Driver’s license.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.