Eagle is currently seeking a Trainer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with program and project teams and key stakeholders to assess training needs;
- Developing a training plan and training materials;
- Developing and delivering training sessions;
- Liaising with IT PMO Training Specialist;
- Providing reporting and status updates to the IT PMO team as required; and,
- Storing and maintaining project documentation in the official project repository.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Adult Learning, Education, Instructional Design, and/or a combination of education and experience will be considered;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience developing and delivering technical training to non-technical users;
- Experience in the train-the-trainer approach;
- Experience working on enterprise level programs and familiarity with project management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic environment and changing situations;
- The ability to be a team player and work collaboratively with and through others; and,
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.