PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Consultant for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are completed on time, on budget, and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology, use of BA standard templates as well as the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with the client’s standards, policies, and procedures;
- Ensuring that project decisions are formally documented as per IT PMO Methodology;
- Ensuring project deliverables are stored in the official SharePoint project repository;
- Stakeholder identification and analysis;
- Discovering Current State and Determine Future State in terms of Organizational Structure and Roles; Process, Policy and Procedure; and Applications, Infrastructure and Data;
- Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, and Solution Design;
- Performing Gap Analysis;
- Creating Business, Functional, Non-Function, and Transition Requirements;
- Working with technical teams to identify technical requirements;
- Tracing requirements through design and quality assurance;
- Assisting in the determination of solutions with associated costs and risks;
- Coordinating requirement and business design approvals/changes;
- Assisting technical teams in understanding requirements and business design so that effective technical solutions are implemented;
- Building out people, policy, and process deliverables;
- Assisting with test strategy, test planning, test execution, and defect tracking;
- Assisting with training strategy, creating training packages, and training execution; and,
- Assisting with Transition to Operations as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is preferred, however, a combination of professional certifications and/or experience will be considered;
- A minimum ten (10) years’ experience as Senior Business Analyst;
- Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Student Financial Aid Module 9.0/9.2 in a Canadian implementation;
- Previous experience working on an IT Cyber Security Projects (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance, Payment Card Information) would be a definite asset;
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking with decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Business/service orientation with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships;
- Influence and the ability to engage all levels of stakeholders and support change;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills; and,
- The ability to align performance for success and see the 'big picture' while maintaining awareness of details.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.