Application Monitoring Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Monitoring Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Solarwinds development and administration;
- End to End workflow and synthetic transaction monitoring and alerting;
- Application Availability Monitoring and alerting;
- Environment Availability SLA Reporting;
- Working with Application SME’s to construct and document application monitoring profiles based on key performance metrics;
- Application Service transition (Monitoring configurations, New Application Onboarding);
- Non-Functional performance testing and reporting;
- Environments Support process workflow management (Service Now integrations/ITSM integrations and internal communications automation); and,
- Constructing and maintaining operational documentation for Solarwinds configurations and requirements/standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience with Solarwinds Orion Server and Application Monitor: Installation and administration;
- Two to three (2-3) years’ experience with enterprise systems and application delivery;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Experience with scripting (Perl/Powershell) (an asset);
- Experience with Project management/delivery (an asset);
- NOC operations knowledge (an asset); and,
- Business process analysis experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.