Technical Writer for Security Operations
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Writer for Security Operations. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with security requirements in a similar environment constructing security frameworks and standards;
- Experience with Cyber Security Incident Response and associated, procedures and operating models;
- Experience with IT Security Forensics and associated procedures and operating models;
- Experience with operating models involving Ontario Government Ministries or Agencies, (or related Insurance industry);
- Proven track record organizing and documenting incident response procedures, frameworks and standards;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to participate in workshops while effectively building relationships and influencing decisions
- Solid research, interviewing and analysis skills;
- Experience working and discussing with a variety of stakeholders and third party vendors;
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and demonstrate skills to achieve high performance and excellent service; and,
- Proven ability to construct effective, matrixed, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.