Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Auditor for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing or assisting in Operations audit engagements and other special projects as assigned by Management;
- Providing input into the identification of audit objectives;
- Planning and execution of engagements assigned;
- Developing a deep understanding of business processes and departments under review to identify and document key risks and associated controls;
- Performing detailed walkthroughs to confirm design of controls identified;
- Developing and/or updating audit programs to guide effective and efficient execution of audit fieldwork. Execute the audit programs to test the operating effectiveness of controls;
- Assisting in analyzing financial, operational and/or technical data as part of audit planning and fieldwork; and,
- Conducting testing of business controls assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Finance/Accounting background;
- Minimum 2 years SOX audit experience (50% of the workload will be conducting SOX audit testing);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – must be an effective communicator and comfortable working with business stakeholders;
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as CATTS;
- Advanced Excel experience; and,
- Accounting or audit designation such as CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, or CIA is a huge asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.