Test Automation Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Test Automation Specialist for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completeness and accuracy of automation test data entry and record keeping of tests completed;
- Assisting with functional and technical test case and script design reviews;
- Creating automated test scripts for change requests and project changes based on functional or technical design documentation;
- Converting requirements and design documents or existing manual test scripts into a set of automated test cases and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology;
- Performing end-to-end integrated automation testing of key business processes using available tools and applications, ensuring fixes are tested and verified until requirements are met
- Driving the efficient quality of applications through solid testing methods and improves effectiveness by identifying the right set of test cases and scenarios to automate and execute;
- Assisting with project setup within Quality Center for automation and QuickTest Pro (or equivalent tool) as well as the target test environment;
- Performing defect tracking and coordinating test automation related activities;
- Analyzing data, recommending improvements and compiling reports based on findings;
- Recommending adjustments to current test automation processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvements;
- Communicating test automation processes and associated test plans to appropriate parties;
- Working closely with different functional and technical groups to resolve issues, and ensuring thorough automated testing that meets the scope of the approved test strategy and test automation approach; and,
- Participating in product readiness and release decisions and providing test sign-off documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in automated business application and/or software testing;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand functional, technical and non-functional requirements;
- Experience designing, creating, executing, and troubleshooting both application specific and integrated end-to-end automated test cases, scripts, and scenarios;
- Experience of automation testing, scripting using Java/Selenium, Cucumber and Zephyr tools; and,
- Experience in Jira and other Agile tools.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.