Bilingual Solution Delivery Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Solution Delivery Consultant for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- End to end implementation of the product + end to end support;
- CallING the client and ensurING they are comfortable with the product;
- Walking customers through the service;
- Fulfilling services to commercial customers;
- Payment processing/cash management solutions for corporate customers (EFTs – electronic fund transfers);
- Training clients on how to use the services;
- Dealing with internal/external customers; and,
- Interaction with sales reps (internal).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience;
- Strong sense of customer service;
- Positive and energetic attitude, with self-starter mentality;
- Good customer service experience;
- Finance CSR/call centre experience; and,
- Technical amplitude and problem solving skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.