Business Intelligence Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Business Intelligence Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Developing reporting solutions to support the data infrastructure management;
- Detailed technical design and development of specifications and applications according to business units requirements;
- Leading advising process on the use of Hyperion OLAP and Business Objects tools and processes;
- Working closely with business to understand strategic and financial objectives, recommending solutions and/or alternatives and translating them into technical specifications and applications;
- Constructing & implementing physical database models and structures in Hyperions Essbase database;
- Developing data extraction and transformation software components required to build Essbase input files;
- Developing scripts to automate administrative tasks supporting Essbase and Analyzer;
- Writing Reports in Business Objects;
- Developing Business Objects Universes; and,
- Performance Tune Reporting Applications and Administer Application.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Expertise in Software development with business intelligence;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with SAP Business Object Report Development;
- Sound understanding of SDLC and familiarity with Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and best practices;
- Bachelors Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent;
- Experience implementing Hyperion Essbase and/or Business Objects;
- Extensive knowledge of business functions;
- Experience with project management methodology;
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong relationship management skills; and,
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.